Thulasi Pharmacy was started in the year 2001 by 2 leading pharma distributors with the objective of providing a world class pharmacy at the lowest possible price. Thulasi has many firsts to its credit:
- First pharmacy with spacious interiors where customers can come inside the pharmacy and buy medicines.
- First pharmacy to air condition the pharmacy since most of the modern medicines are to be stored below 25°.
- First to appoint full time pharmacists to man the pharmacies.
- First to introduce patient counseling.
- First to introduce it’s own label prescription Product at half the prize of branded medicines.
Thulasi Pharmacy now has 63 branches in 18 cities with an annual turnover of more than Rs. 180 crore. Thulasi has more than 7 lakh regular customers.
We, at Thulasi strongly believe in maintaining high ethical standards in business. We also have a strong sense of serving the community at large thru’ various social service activities.
We, at Thulasi have channelized more 2500 blood donations in the past 4 years through our Thulasi blood donors association. We have planted more than 3000 trees in various places. We have been continuously conducting medical and health awareness camps.
We also support various organizations in conducting health, medical camps. We have been annually conducting a handwriting competition for school children in which more than 2.5 lakhs children participated last year.
- To provide world class pharmacy services to the ailing.
- To provide quality medicines at affordable prices.
- To prevent abuse of Medicines.
- To educate patients on safe use of medicines.
- Ensure availability of Medicines.
- To be a responsible corporate citizen.
- To Become a Nationwide Pharmacy chain by 2020.
- To become the No.1 pharmacy in India.
- To become a 500 crore company by 2023.